Friday, August 27, 2010

Apphelp Free profile evaluation

I Came to know Apphelp consulting through another forum. Their website is http://www.apphelp.co.in/

The guy who talked to me is a ISB alum.I registered for their free B school shortlisting service. the guy who talked to me enquired about my GMAT score and work achievements. Based on this he has recommended me the below schools


Oxford Said
HEC Paris
in pre-profile evaluation HEC want's me to improve my score. But they also said that if i can try to cover my gmat weakness by strong angles to 'compensate' this score.these can be found in a solid work experience and international exposure, high responsabilities, academic and professional achievements, social activities, etc


CMU Tepper

Emory University: Goizueta
going to meet this university during the mba tour event

Darden

Kenan Flagler

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amar for mentioning our Free Profile evaluation service.

    Other aspirants can check this service on home page of Apphelp. www.apphelp.co.in

    ReplyDelete