Thursday, October 14, 2010

IESE- Feedback on your profile

Probably the most crisp feedback i have seen till now. Any way aspirants can try for this feedback. If you have 630 or above, i feel you can directly apply to this school rather than waiting for the feedback

Dear Mr. amar naik ,

Thank you once again for your interest in IESE. Based upon our initial review of your profile, the MBA Admissions Team believes that you may possibly meet our application criteria. As such, we would like to learn more about you and your profile and recommend that you proceed by submitting a complete application.

You may apply online at [https://apply.embark.com/MBAEdge/IESE/MBA/57/].

We would like to remind you that this is not an official acceptance for the MBA Admissions application process but rather an acceptance of a preliminary evaluation on your profile.

Sincerely,

MBA Admissions Team

3 comments:

  1. Hi..

    I am impressed with your blog, and your determination. It is infectious and inspiring. I am also trying to shortlist some B schools to apply this yr, but not very sure on my prospects. My profile is similar to yours.. will keep coming back here to refer. Wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amar,

    I just gave my GMAT yesterday and scored a 580. In my case it went downhill from one hour into the exam. Poor testing centre conditions etc. Anyhow, I was wondering, did you just email IESE's admission team briefing them with your profile, CV etc? I would like to do the same and see what the response is like. Although I do intend on retaking the GMAT.

    Appreciate you response.

    Aanchal

    ReplyDelete